- Approved personal flotation device for each person on board.
- Watercraft maximum speed limit of 55 mph.
- Powered watercraft travel counter-clockwise around the lake.
- A competent spotter (other than driver) and mirror required when towing a skier/tube
- Skiing/tubing: 1 hour before sunrise to 1 hour after sunset.
- Personal watercraft: 8:00 AM until 1 hour before sunset.
- No-wake speed within 100 feet of other watercraft or structure.
- Personal watercraft: no cross-over within 150 feet of others.
- Operation of watercraft under the influence is against the law.
MICHIGAN LAW REQUIRES
NEW BOATING LAW EFFECTIVE 2019
New requirements to stop the spread and introduction of invasive species
A person shall NOT:
- Launch or transport watercraft trailers unless they are free of aquatic organisms, including plants.
- Transport watercraft without removing all drain plugs and draining water from bilges, ballast, tanks, and live wells.
- Release unused bait into the water.